Firefighters from Sandbach go to blaze after battery charger sparks fire

By Deborah Bowyer

18th Sep 2023 | Local News

(Photo: Nub News)
(Photo: Nub News)

Firefighters from Sandbach went to a property in Congleton after a battery charger is believed to have caused a small fire in the utility room.

Fire engines from Congleton and Sandbach went to the incident in Ennerdale Drive, Congleton at 8.53 pm last night (Sunday).

A Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: "Firefighters used a high-pressure fan to clear smoke and removed all burnt material."


Related Articles

Former primary school teacher, Laura Crowe, set up an interior design business (Photo: Laura Crowe Interiors)
Local News

Meet the Sandbach woman helping homeowners to create beautiful spaces

(Photo: Nub News)
Local News

Firefighters tackle blaze involving two vehicles in a car park

Sign-Up for our FREE Newsletter

We want to provide Sandbach with more and more clickbait-free local news.
To do that, we need a loyal newsletter following.
Help us survive and sign up to our FREE weekly newsletter.

Already subscribed? Thank you. Just press X
We won't pass your details on to anyone else.
By clicking the Subscribe button you agree to our Privacy Policy.